Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas is for Children- Part 1





I haven't added anything for a while so I thought I would reminisce about how all the wonderful Christmases I have enjoyed.

I have been thinking about my beautiful children and just how fast they have grown, but oh my what a joy, pleasure, blessing and privilege it has been to watch theses kids grow for the past 25 years.

We have had some wonderful Christmases and although time has blurred some of the memories, I still fondly recall watching as the kids came downstairs to see what Santa left under the tree.

Christmas morning with my family reminds me of the scripture- And as they looked to behold they cast their eyes towards heaven, and they saw the heavens open, and they saw angels descending out of heaven as it were in the midst of fire; and they came down and encircled those little ones about, and they were encircled about with fire; and the angels did minister unto them.
3 Nephi 17 :24

1 comment:

TimF said...

Stumbled upon your blog while doing a search for past friends. Found it in the Google search results.

This is the way I remember Patrick and Lacy.

Have a great day.

Tim Fratto
http://timf1x.blogspot.com/